Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday 15 March 2016

TOP 150 LATEST COOL WAHTSAPP STATUS IN HINDI ENGLISH

02:32
Hi readers, today we have a beautiful collection of Cool Whatsapp Status For Hindi for you. If you are a Enjoying the Cool Whatsappstatus  With Friends these status are very important for you.You can set these Cool Whatsappstatus on your whatsapp account If you want to share these status with your friends then please click on the share button below the post. We are writing these status for those people who loves and enjoying the festival. We already written some Cool Whatsappstatus for whatsapp and hindi Display Pictures for our readers.

We hope you like these Cool Whatsappstatus in hindi language on our website. If you need some other sad, love type status then please comment on this post.  



Cool Status for Whatsapp and Facebook

1. It's not an attitude, it's the way I am. 

2. I don't have an attitude problem, I just have a personality that you can't handle.

3. I'm the dude with cool attitude 

4. The only reason I am fat because a tiny body couldn't store all this personality. 

5. Going to Macdonald for a salad is like going to prostitute for a hug. 

6. The best things in life are free, the second best are very expensive. 

7. I am not arguing, I'm simply explaining why I am right. 

8. I'm jealous my parents, I'll never have a kid as cool as theirs 

9. I wish I had 'Google' in my mind and 'Antivirus' in my heart..

10. There comes a point in life, when you realize who really matters, who never did, and who always will.

11. I miss the days when I was put my head on my desk... 

12. Always smiling, because your smile is a reason for many others to smile...Smile please...!!

13. When you care about someone, their happiness matters more than yours.!! 

14. Sometimes you need to maintain a distance to keep them close to you..

15. Good thing is listening a new song is that it doesn't remind you of anyone..

16. Beauty is like Moon, looks much better at Night... 

17. Your looks don't make you Beautiful, it's the person inside who makes you beautiful.. 

18. Someone asked me How is your life? I just smiled and replied, She is fine.. 

19. Your whatsapp status say's online... If your online then, why aren't you msg me! 

20. Every people is a intelligent, When he work Hard! 

21. Please don't get confused between my my attitude and personality! 

22. If people are trying to bring you 'Down', It only means that you are 'Above them'.

23. I'm cool but Summer made me hot! 

24. Dear Lord, there is a bug in your software... It's called #Sunday, please fix it ! 

25. I Wish My Parents Were Like Google... They Should Understand Me Even Before I Complete..

26. I am not Spiderman Nor Superman However i am superhero for my GF.! 

27. WIFE and INSULT Are Somewhat Similar, They Always Look Good,IF IT IS NOT YOURS! 

28. In Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It's Because Mom Knows What Love Is, And Dad Knows What Boys Are..

29.I don't need to explain myself because, I know I'm right. 

30. Galileo-Great mind! Einstein-genius mind! Newton-Extraordinary mind! Bill gates-brilliant mind.. ME-Never Mind!.



Cool Whatsappstatus ideas

31. I am not a special Person ,But I am just limited edition.

32. The only difference between a good day and a bad day is your attitude.

33. Me and my wife lived happily for 25 years… And then we met…!

34. Think about it ..every time we look back at ourselves five years ago we  think we were an idiot.

35. I was not busy to be online… I had just gave up on my life when I picked up this girls phone and saw my

36. If procrastination was an Olympic event ,I’d compete in it later.

37. One more password got married…!!

38. Just about the time when you think you can make ends meet, somebody moves the ends.

39. Sleep till you’re hungry….Eat till you’re sleepy.

40. There are 3 types of people in the world- vegetarian, non-vegetarian & Tuesday Saturday.

41. One person’s LOL is another’s WTF!

42. Smile today, tomorrow could be worse.

43. I’ll try being nicer if you start being smarter.

44. Love is that state of mind when a karan johar film becomes bearable.

45. Why is Monday so far from Friday and Friday so near to monday????

46. Exams!!!!The most creative phase of life :):(

47. One day, I’m gonna make the onions cry.

48. Life is planning a pleasant curve for me.

49. We live in a society were pizza gets to your house before police

50. Life is too short. Dont waste it reading my watsapp status….

51. Don’t be happy.I don’t Really forgive people,I just pretend like it’s ok and wait for my turn to destroy
them.

52. Stop waiting for one Day. Today is the Day- Bang-Bang.

53. God is really creative , i mean ..just look at me

54. I don’t like cocaine, i just like the way it smells;)

55. My “last seen at” was just to check your “last seen at”.

56. I will marry the girl who look as pretty as in her Aadhaar card!!!!

57. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, floor.

58. Even romeo went from being “in a relationship” to “it’s complicated”.

59. You are the product of 4 billion years of evolution, now fucking act like it.

60. I wish i could trade my heart for another liver …..so that i can drink more and care less


Cool Whatsapp status in English

61. Mai har kisi k liye apne aap ko accha sabit nhi kr skta ….Lekin mai un ke liye BEHATREEN hu , Jo mujhe Samajhte hai
:(
62. Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.

63. Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.

64. I am always right, Once i thought that I am wrong, But i was wrong.

65. If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.

66. No one is busy in this world. Its all about priorities!

67. We don’t have to be alike to be friends. We just have to care about each other!

68. Dear time, more weekend please!

69. Not always “Available”.. Try your Luck..

70.I trust you, then remember, My trust and your bones. Will get broken simultaneously.
:(
71. Friends r honest with each other, even if the truth hurts

72. Whenever I find the key to success, somebody always changes the lock!!!

73. Do a bit for people who want to see you smile, they’ll do everything to make you smile.

74. Takleef to zindagi deti hai maut ko to log yuhi badnaam karte hai!!

75. tum kisi or se LOVE kar lo hame sudharne mai Time lagega… 

76.Humne chor diya shoq-a-mohabat ka…varna tere shar ki khidkiyan to aaj bhi isare karti hai.

77. Yaaro Ki Mehfil Aise Jamai Jati Hai, Kholne Se Pehle Botal Hilai Jati Hai.

78. !Pyar kiya nahi jata pyar to ho jata hai….

79. Zindgi bhut choti hai….hamesha haste rahe!

80. Chinta na karo hamesha Kush Raho..

81. Zindgi ka pata nahi kab ruk jaye ,Is lye Apna Supne Jaldi pure kore..

82. Takleef to zindagi deti hai maut ko to log vase hi badnaam karte rehte hai!!

83. Some cause happiness wherever they go. Others whenever they go.

84. The truth hurts for a little while, but lies hurt for a lifetime.

85. A true businessman always does business out of courage.

86. I tried to forget you, but the harder I tried, the more I thought about you.

87. I will wait till the day I can forget YOU or the day you realize you can’t  forget Me.It isn’t the bad memories that make you sad, but the best ones that you can’t bring it back 

88. It’s sad to be happy alone.

89. Don’t waste your time looking back on what you’ve lost. Just move on.

90. Nothing is too small to know, and nothing is too big to attempt.



Cool Whatsapp Status Updates
 
91. I am the dude with cool attitude…

92. Silence is the best _response to a fool.

93. Every problem comes with some solution. …..If it doesn’t have any solution,then it is a Girl..

94. I am not Spiderman Nor Batman, However i am superhero only for my GF.!

95. Do not judge me I was born to be awesome but not perfect.

96. I have no Attitude I just have a personality that you can’t handle…

97. People say me bad…..but trust me I am the not bad I am Worst..

98. Some people need a HIGH-FIVE, in the face with a chair…

99. Life is too short._ Don’t waste it by reading my status…

100. I am Waiting for GirlFriend Message..!

101. Phones are better than GF, _At least we can switch it off Any time…

102. Galileo is Great mind!…Einstein is genius mind!…Newton-Extraordinary mind!….Bill gates is brilliant mind…..ME is Never Mind!…!!

103. Always smiling, because ur smile is a reason for many others to smile… So Smile please…!!

104. Every people is a intelligent,but When he work Hard..!!

105. Please do not get confused between my my attitude and personality…!
 
106. Life is too Valuable Don’t waste it updating status..!

107. Those who know luv has also the risk of knowing pain..!!.

108. Wanted to kill the sexiest person alive…But suicide’s a crime. 


109. I’m not getting older, I’m just becoming a classic.

110. There is a great need for sarcasm font.

111. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument when you realize you’re wrong.

112. So impolite of people to sneak up on you while you’re talking shit about them.
 
113. Just remember…if the world didn’t suck, we’d all fall off.

114. I wasn’t drunk, I was just testing if the plant was as soft as my bed.

115. My brain is about as organized as the Wal-Mart $5 DVD bin.

116. I drink to make other people interesting. – “George Jean Nathan”

117. I tried being normal once. Most boring hour of my life.

118. Using Shamwow to clean up my puke. Surprisingly works pretty well.

119. Watching my dad try to scroll through pictures on my phone is like watching someone trying to pet a bubble.

120. I don’t have goals. Goals are for soccer. I’m not soccer.
 

10 comments:

 
Toggle Footer