Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday 28 February 2016

Top 100 whatsapp status for love 2016

21:35
Today I am sharing all types of Best latest Whatsapp Status with my blog readers.We know that currently Whatsapp messenger is used by lot of peoples from all around the World.We know that most of peoples in the World change their Status everyday of whatsapp so its very difficult for them to create a new Whatsapp Status daily.So today I am sharing best Whatsapp status with all peoples so that they will never face any problems in creating statuses for whatsapp daily.You can checkout all types of Best Whatsapp Status below



whats app status for love


I am not a special Person ,But I am just limited edition.

Stop checking my Status, Go and love your GF

My style is unique don't copy it!

I don't hate Peoples ,I just love Peoples who loves me.

I am Cool but Summer Days make me hot.. 

 Attitude is a Small thing that makes a big difference...

Excellence is not a skill. It is an only attitude...

Attitude and personality are two different things. 

Best Whatsapp Status For Love

My Friend ask me, How is your life? I said she is fine.
I speak my mind. I never mind what I speak.
Parents are gift of God, They have done everything to make you happy.
 I am not failed, Because my success is lost.!

Don't think about tomorrow,Think about the now!


 Don't think about Future,Think about the Present!


Rules are made to the break!


Always try don't feel fail without try!

These best funny,lovely &motivational whatsapp status are origanal and realy creativity of the author.To choose BEST WHATSAPP STATUS FOR LOVE for you we have seprated them according to your mood today
 
whatsapp status for love

Best WhatsApp Status Updates

Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt by someone you trust.

Girls generally drool over hot guys, but they eventually fall in love with funny guys that make them laugh.

Love seems like the best thing that happened to me because its you.

I am so blind in love with you that I love even the most stupid thing you do.

Hurt me with a truth, don't comfort me with a lie.
      हर बार हम पर इल्ज़ाम लगा देते हो मोहब्बत का, कभी खुद से भी पूछा है इतने हसीन क्यों हो।

     Mai har kisi k liye apne aap ko accha sabit nhi kr skta ….Lekin mai un keliye      BEHATREEN hu , Jo mujhe Samajhte hai:(             

     Every love story is beautiful but ours is my favourite.

   Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not  about   sure the universe.

  दुकानें उसकी भी लुट जाती है अक्सर हमने देखा है…! . जो दिन भर में न जाने कितने ताले बेच देता है…!!

  मुझे इतना भी मत घुमा ए जिंदगी, मै शहर का शायर हूँ , “MRF का टायर” नही –

  I am always right, Once i thought that I am wrong, But i was wrong.

  If you can’t convince them, Confuse them.

  जी भर गया है तो बता दो हमें इनकार पसंद है इंतजार नहीं…!

  No one is busy in this world. Its all about priorities!

 Chinta na karo hamesha Kush Raho..

 Jo beet gya use socha nahi karte ,!jo mil gya use khoya nahi karte…

 काश कि वो लौट आयें मुझसे यह कहने, कि तुम कौन होते हो मुझसे बिछड़ने वाले..!!!

 हद से बढ़ जाये तालुक तो गम मिलते हैं.. हम इसी वास्ते अब हर शख्स से कम मिलते हँ

whatsapp status for love
  aql badam khane se nahi thokar khane se aati hai.

  Yaaro Ki Mehfil Aise Jamai Jati Hai, Kholne Se Pehle Botal Hilai Jati Hai.

  4 Botal vodak, kam mera roj ka.

  Fikar kar uski jo teri fiqr kre, u to zindgi mai bhut hai hamdard.

  ye sala pyar ho gya ki UPSC ka exam ho gya pass hi ho rha.

  Babuji Exam se dar nahi lagta..slow internet se lagta hai.

whatsapp status for love

 




4 comments:

  1. Hello, there. I know this is off-topic, but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this site? I’m getting fed up of WordPress because I’ve had problems with hackers and I’m looking at options for another platform. I would be fantastic if you could point me in the direction of a good platform.visit us

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking For Sad Status For Your GirlFriend? Then Here Are The Sad Whatsapp Status For Girlfriend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great info! I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don’t know what to say except that I have. Best Romantic Status

    ReplyDelete

 
Toggle Footer